- 1 bag pitted medjool dates (I used Natural Grocers brand)
- 4 oz truffle goat cheese (I used Coeur de Chevre)
- 1 package bacon (I used Beeler’s Bacon)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the bacon slices in half and set aside.
- Slice a lengthwise slit in one side of each date.
- Smear a bit of goat cheese into the dates, and squeeze shut.
- Wrap each date with a piece of bacon, with the ends meeting on the bottom. To secure, pierce through with a toothpick.
- Arrange on the baking sheet, being careful not to overcrowd. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Flip each date, and bake until crispy, about another 8-10 minutes. If they need more time, let them bake for another minute or so. Just watch to make sure they don’t burn.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
MONTCHEVRE GOAT CHEESE NATURAL GROCERS MEDJOOL DATES BEELER’S BACON